Thursday, July 8, 2010

All this new growth!!!

So being that I am acquiring so much new growth I decided to get my hair braided. I figured this way it would be in a protective style for at least a month and by the time I come back from vacation I would take them out and get something else done. Well, not to sure how this is all going to turn out because these box braids have been in for less than a week and I already have 1/4 of new growth. How is that possible?


Don't get me wrong I'm loving this but I can't believe it's all happening so fast. Maybe I can get away with getting the first two rows of my box braids done over before I leave. My mother and my grandmother both said my hair grows too fast. So is that the reason my relaxers didn't last a month? 


I am truly enjoying this journey and I am excited to see what it will bring next. All this hair and all this new growth. But I love it!!


Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment