Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Almost time!!!

Have you every been so involved in a project that you lose track of time? You work so hard on getting things in order and preparing for the big day. Well right now....that's me!!! I have been working non-stop since August 2nd to get my business up and running. The journey has not been easy, but it has definitely been worth it. Long nights, early mornings, phone calls, emails, countless readings, recipe testing, researching business tactics and now it's almost time for me to launch my website, Facebook Fan Page and let everyone know what I have been working on for the past few months.

I'm excited, but also nervous. I've had some set backs along the way but I learned to embrace them and learn from them, some have taught a lot about myself and my business. I can truly say this has been a learning experience. I am extremely thankful to the core group of people that have helped me along the way, some of you were a part of the focus group others were there for me to bounce ideas off and some were taste testers. I appreciate you all so much!!!

Shivawn Mitchell at L.O.V.E. Consulting has been a blessing. I am so grateful for all her help. She has definitely kept me motivated. I couldn't have asked for a better business development coach. If you have a dream and need help getting things started check her out, you won't be disappointed. Her vlogs and Empower Me Over the Hump emails are such an inspiration.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment