Monday, June 28, 2010

A New Day..A New Beginning

So after 2 years of going back and forth with my decisions on a lot of things I have decided that I am going to step out of my comfort zone and do things that I have been wanting to do. One of them being event planning and the other being 'going natural'. I'm nervous, scared and excited all at the same time, but this is something I must do for myself and no one else. 


Thanks to a very good friend I met on Twitter I can begin my transition stage with someone to talk to. It's a great feeling to know that you have someone to bounce your questions and ideas off of. It is something I have wanted to do but wasn't sure if I was ready for it. Now that I am, I am stepping out of my comfort zone and doing something I have never done. It feels wonderful to live out my purpose in life. 


I got my last relaxer in mid-May and I am now due for a touch up. My grandmother asked me if I wanted her to put my touch up in this week and I said 'no gramma, I'm all set. No more relaxer for me.' She just looked at me and smiled. That right there made me cry. My hair is thick and coarse but I love it. So I am going to embrace my newness and continue to enjoy life. 


Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment